Vol. 19 Nbr. 64, April 2017
- Value allocation to stakeholder employees and its effect on the competitiveness of the banking sector.
- An examination of certain antecedents of social entrepreneurial intentions among Mexico residents.
- Socio-cultural factors and youth entrepreneurship in rural regions.
- Partnering based on coopetition in the interorganizational networks of tourism: a comparison between Curitiba and Foz do Iguacu, Brazil.
- Organizational citizenship behaviors: a glimpse in the light of values and job satisfaction.
- The organizational restructuring performative act under shareholder value management ideology.
- Organizational identification among Brazilian public employees: a study of the cultural sector.
- Quality practices, corporate social responsibility and the "Society Results" criterion of the EFQM model.