Vol. 21 Nbr. 2, April 2019
- The relationship between Innovation and Global Competitiveness: The mediating role of Management Practices evaluated by Structural Equation Modeling.
- Bridging the gap between customer experience management and mobile shopping.
- Determinants of Customer Inertia--An Investigation of Mobile Phone Services.
- That is disgusting! Should I trust you?: The role of mindsets in brand trust after a negative incident.
- Intertemporal Choices: The Role of Feedback Frequency and Reward Timing.
- Managers' leadership style and the commitment of their team members: associating concepts in search of possible relations.
- Big bath and goodwill impairment.
- Validation of Scales to Research the Personal Financial Management.
- The Institutional Investor Impact on Stock Prices.
- The accounting reform in Spain. An analysis form the point of view of time and degree of knowledge of accountants.