Vol. 23 Nbr. 2, April 2021
- The impact of CEO characteristics on organizational culture and on the silo effect.
- The Corporate Conundrum: How to Blend People and Process to Improve Firm Performance.
- Social capital and internationalization of family SMEs in Campeche, Mexico: a qualitative comparative analysis.
- The influence of the technology-organization-environment framework and strategic orientation on cloud computing use, enterprise mobility, and performance.
- Multi-level analysis of environmental disclosure by Brazilian and German firms.
- An in-depth look at the status of environmental financial accounting in Mexico from the point of view of stakeholder theory: myth or reality?
- A model to assess the relationship between management opportunism and auditor reaction. Simulation on financial restatements and on a sample of Brazilian companies listed on NYSE.
- Analysis of Bitcoin's Impact on the Efficiency of a Diversified Portfolio for Brazilian Investors.
- Financial Crisis and Impairment Recognition in Non-Financial Assets.
- Income tax on PGBL and VGBL pension plans: analysis of progressive and regressive forms of taxation.