Vol. 13 Nbr. 4, October - October 2016
- Inked careers: Tattooing professional paths.
- Internal corporate social responsibility and performance: A study of publicly traded companies.
- Network effects on radical innovation and financial performance: An open-mindedness approach.
- Service providers' willingness to change as innovation inductor in services: Validating a scale.
- What accounts for plural forms of governance structure in the same industry or firm--the case of the Brazilian Electricity Industry.
- Redefining the relationship between intellectual capital and innovation: The mediating role of absorptive capacity.
- Top human resources managers views on trade union action in Brazilian Corporations.