Vol. 14 Nbr. 1, October - January 2017
- Are country and size risks priced in the Brazilian stock market?
- Ethical decision-making: The role of self-monitoring, future orientation, and social networks.
- Gender differences and professional identities in health and engineering.
- Networks, R&D projects and subsidiary behavior in a host country.
- Reverse knowledge transfer in multinational companies: A systematic literature review.
- Analysts' Consensus and Target Price Accuracy: A Study in Latin America.
- Does Operational Risk Disclosure Quality Increase Operating Cash Flows?
- Drawing the Triangle: How Coaches Manage Ambiguities Inherited in Executive Coaching.
- Mind the Gap: Lessons from the UK to Brazil about the Roles of TTOs throughout Collaborative R&D Projects.
- Productivity Antecedents of Brazilian Courts of Justice: Evidence from Justica em Numeros.