Vol. 16 Nbr. 3, July 2019
- Context and Theorizing in the Global South: Challenges and Opportunities for an International Dialogue.
- Empowering and Resisting in a Sharing Economy: Two Sides of the Same Coin.
- Organizing in the Shadow of Donors: How Donations Market Regulates the Governance Practices of Sponsored Projects in Non-Governmental Organizations.
- Pre-Adoption Diagnosis of the Intelligence Process in Organizations: A Delphi Study with Intelligence Practitioners.
- Public Policies on Innovation and Small Businesses in a Swinging Economy.
- Thresholds Are Everywhere: A Systems Approach to Public Policy.