Vol. 18 Nbr. 1, January 2021
- Assumptions of Social Management in the Brazilian Perspective: A Parallel with International Approaches.
- Blockchain in Supply Chain Management: Characteristics and Benefits.
- Blockchain Technology in Renewable Energy Certificates in Brazil.
- Blockchain: Effects in Transactions Costs from Information Governance.
- Image Filters: Effects of Emotion Displays on Followers' Perceptions of Principled Leaders.
- Opportunities and Challenges of Using Blockchain Technology in Government Accounting in Brazil.
- Smart Tourism Destinations: (Mis)Aligning Touristic Destinations and Smart City Initiatives.
- The Resource-Seeking Internationalization Process of a Nongovernmental Organization.